- Does your remote or branch office need a server that delivers the essential availability and expansion to accommodate your changing business needs? The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 Server is a single-socket 4U tower server that is ideal for remote sites and corporate branch offices running file/print, web messaging, and small vertical applications or databases. It is compatible with the HP PS1810 Switch Series, extending the benefits of HP Converged Infrastructure (CI) for seamless network connectivity.
- Latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 Series processors
- Dedicated iLO connection for faster and more secured data transmission
- Windows Server 2012 compatibility
- Energy efficient Ethernet network adapter
- Seamless network connectivity that extends the benefits of Converged Infrastructure (CI)
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with the HP Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 Server offers HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while decreasing Time-To-Resolution.
- HP Insight Online with HP Insight Remote Support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP Smart Update reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Near Continuous Data Protection
- The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 Server utilizes HP SmartMemory which prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency. Support for 4 UDIMMs with up to 32GB max capacity.
- Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-backed write cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment failure, human error or virus attacks.
- HP Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- Dedicated iLO port facilitates secured and faster data transmission. ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
Flexible Options To Meet Changing Business Needs
- HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 Server provides HP SmartDrives which offers more drive options including eight (8) Small Form Factor (SFF) and four (4) Large Form Factor (LFF) drive cages giving you flexibility for increased capacity for your local storage. Support up to 4TB per slot.
- Supports 1600MHz DDR3 memory, with up to four DIMMs (32GB max) for increasing performance.
- Four PCI Express (PCIe) slots, including two PCIe 3.0 slots, provide additional I/O performance.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
- The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 Server offers compatibility with 24-port HP 1810 Series Switches to enhance both connectivity and data availability.
- Common pool of resources and applications results in a higher level of simplicity and flexibility in operations.
- User-friendly interface on HP PS1810 Series Switches allow for a consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.